Custom Metal Contracting and its field installation teams are growing. We are on the lookout for qualified field installers, superintendents, and foremen.
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are recruiting for Foremen to join our growing team with our Panel/ Cladding division. Ideally, this person is an energetic, forward-thinking individual with experience working within the construction industry specifically related to building envelope installation for façade panels and cladding scopes.
At CMC, we pride ourselves on the trusted, valued and effortless installation of large-scale commercial panelling and glazing solutions. Our wide range of products have been installed all over North America.
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family.
- Extensive safety training, state-of-the-art equipment, and cutting-edge technology that will allow you to work in a safe & healthy environment.
- Opportunities for career development.
What will you work on?
- Installation of Architectural Cladding applications, Composite Aluminum Panels,, Various Architectural wall panel systems.
- Read blueprints and ensure design specifications are being adhered to.
- Work at heights while following safety protocols.
- Install sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes.
- Provide training to more junior level, less experienced workers.
Who Are We Looking For?
- 1-5+ years of previous experience with architectural metals in a commercial/industrial setting.
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive safety policy.
"*" indicates required fields