Due to our continued growth, Custom Metal Contracting is actively seeking an experienced Manufacturing Machine Technologist to continue building on our forty-three years of success – the successful candidate must be an individual that can hit the ground running, self-motivated, good work ethic, and a desire to learn and grow with our team. With Custom Metal Contracting, you will have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills
The position is full time; offers competitive pay and full medical benefits.
We are seeking a Mechanical Technologist with experience in manufacturing processes and product design to manage automated metal fabrication systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new products and creating 3D models for production, using software such as AutoCAD or Inventor.
- Design new products and components, using CAD and Solidworks software.
- Develop 3D models for production.
- Perform simulations and tests to ensure product functionality.
- Collaborate with Operations and Project Managers to create and refine product designs.
- Troubleshoot issues with production processes.
- Ensure that products meet quality and safety standards.
- Experience as a Mechanical Engineering Technologist. A diploma will be an asset.
- Experience in manufacturing processes and product design for Metal products
- Proficient in CAD and Solidworks software, such as AutoCAD, Solidworks or Inventor
- Knowledge of metal fabrication
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with quality and safety standards
If you are a skilled Mechanical Technologist with a passion for product design and manufacturing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
"*" indicates required fields